Hello Everyone, it’s been months since we have released a patch. So, hereby, after a long wait, a patch, probably a mini-patch, has been released. It’s non other than the Sri Lanka Premier League Patch (SLPL) for EA Sports Cricket 2007.
Wayamba United — New South Wales Done
Nagenahira Nagas — Queensland Bulls
Kandurata Warriors — Tasmania Tigers
Uva Next — Victoria
Ruhuna Royals — Western Australia
Uthura Rudras — South Australia
Basnahira Cricket — World Text XI
Cape Town -R Premadasa Stadium
SLPL PC Game Requirements
- EA Sports Cricket 2007 : Click Here
- OMGAyush Cricket 2012: Click Here
<optional, highly recommended>
- IPL5 Sub Patch For OA Cricket12: Click Here
<optional, highly recommended>ZAX-256 BatPack : Click Here
- Firstly download the patch from below.
- Extract the files to desktop.
- Open the folder of SLPL Mini patch 2012.
- Copy all the files and paste it in the EA Sports Cricket 2007 Root Directory (C:Program FilesEA SportsEA Sports(TM) Cricket07)
- Enjoy the SLPL 2012 Mini Patch by none other than OMGAyush.
Note: This patch does not contain real fixtures, kits & roster. This patch is just made as a request by others. You can play the patch by going in Play Now option and choose your favourite team.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
- This game runs individually without any patch, but you can also play it with OMGAyush Cricket12 – IPL5 Patch.
- You have to install ZAX-256 Ultimate HD BatPack to run this patch. Otherwise it will create errors.
- It is recommended to run the game with OMGAyush Cric12 for a better gameplay and error-free gameplay of the SLPL Patch 2012.
- This game doesn’t run with OMGAyush’s EA Sports Cricket 2012, but it runs with OMGAyush’s EA Sports Cricket 2012 + IPL5 Patch (IPL-5 Patch is an addon to OMGAyush’s Cricket 2012).
(Password: cricketpatches.com )
Hope you enjoy playing Sri Lanka Premier League Patch 2012 for EA Sports Cricket 2007 or A Unit Studio’s EA Sports Cricket 2012/IPL-5 Patch. If any errors, problems or doubts comment below and you will be answered before 24 hours.