This early access FIFA 21 Modding Tool allows users to gain some access to textures, gameplay data, files and ability to load compiled Mods.
Paulv2k4 Frostbite Modding Tool 2021 is required for various other mods like FIFA 21 Career Realism Mod. It supports both FIFA 20 and FIFA 21.
NOTE: If you are first using this tool, it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
+ Frostbite, Legacy & FIFA mod Launcher
+ Legacy File Explorer and Extractor
+ Legacy Mod Compiler
+ Gameplay Editor
+ Texture, Kit and Data Import and Export with full explorer
+ Save all changes to projects and export to fbmods for other players to use
+ Supports the following file types. .fbmod (created by this tool), .zip (containing multiple files), .lmod (created by this tool), .fifamod (created by FIFA Editor Tool)
– No you cannot MODIFY meshes through this tool’s editor, although *.fifamod meshes are half supported through the launcher.
– Some *.fifamod files do not work with this launcher, if unsure just use FIFA Editor Tool / Mod Manager instead
– Add a Revert Button for EBX Editor
– Write new Tree View navigator with better performance and DRY tech
– Launch mods from Editor
– Add better log messaging to editor/launcher
– Improve Mod Launcher load times
– Fix EBX Writer so the UI Gameplay Tab can be used
– Added PNG import support
– Added a Search function to all browsers
– Added Kit Hotspots editing for EBX
– Fix a bug with some faces not being to be modded. (i.e. Thiago’s face can now be modded)
– Created a much faster and much more stable launcher
– Fix a bug where not all assets were being showing in the Asset List for Legacy files
– Improved PNG to DDS handling
– Improved handling of incorrect texture sizes
– Fix issue where a duplicate chunk id was directing a mod to the wrong CAS file
– Migrated most of the minor libraries to .NET Standard 2.0 (in preparation to creating a single EXE tool)
Note: Frostbite Modding Tool 2021 has been created by PaulsMods. You can support him on Patreon.