Hello everyone, we had promised you all that since it has been a long time since we last published any patch, we are coming up with something surprising. Yes, as you have read the title, it is not a surprise any more – It’s the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) 2015 Patch for EA Sports Cricket07 available free for download! We have been working for this for our Bangladeshi fans and friends!
- Authentic stadiums of Bangladesh.
- Realistic kits assigned to the desired team.
- Updated rosters for every team and players.
- Realistic and high quality faces of players.
- High quality and authentic outfields.
- Realistic BPL Logos for every team.
- Realistic BPL overlay and menu.
- Realistic gameplay, you cannot simply hit sixes every ball.
- Graphics are enhanced, better quality than the original!
…and many more surprising stuffs!
- Clean EA Sports Cricket 07 without any patches pre-installed [Download Here]
- Sundar’s 256 HD Batpack. [Download Here]
- Install clean EA Sports Cricket07.
- Download & Install Sundar 256 HD Batpack from here.
- Copy the downloaded files From BPL 2015 Patch folder and paste it in the EA Sports Cricket07 root directory / folder.
- Copy the downloaded files from BPL 2015 Faces folder and paste it in the EA Sports Cricket07 root directory / folder.
- Now launch EA Sports Cricket07 (or OMGAyush Cric12 for better variations like shots, multiple overs etc.) and then go to – My Cricket > Load/Save > Load the Roster > Set fixtures as 2006/07 and 20 overs > Play the game!
BPL 2015 Patch (24mb)
BPL 2015 Roster (136kb)
Pretty cool isn’t it? We kept our promise that we will release a patch before 2016 arrives as a Christmas gift for you guys, so here you go! Enjoy the Bangladesh Premier League 2015 Patch for EA Sports Cricket07 by downloading and installing it – it consists of realistic stadiums, attributes, faces, roster, fixtures, kits, pitchads, stumps and a lot more surprises await for you! If you have any problems regarding the game, drop a comment below!